Research Center for Applied Biological Technology and Equipment
Research Center for Applied Biological Technology and Equipment has been committed to the development and application of innovative solutions for agriculture, environmental protection and pharmaceutical industry based on the abundant research achievements and industrial experiences in a variety of areas, such as microbial engineering, integrated bioreactor system and fermentation equipment design, polypeptide technology, intelligent agricultural equipment design, and near infrared (NIR) spectroscopy testing.
Intelligent Equipment and Microorganisms （菌教授）
• Intelligent Equipment: the high-performance bioreactor & fermentation systems achieve process optimization and product standardization by integrating multiple automation and information technologies. The cutting edge cost-effectiveness of the systems offers a key advantage for manufactures in the industry.
• Intelligent Microorganisms: the research center has built a substantial collection of functional microbial cultures based on the research work of past decades. These microbial cultures are capable of adapting into various environments, and designed sets of functional microbial cultures are capable of providing efficient solutions to complicated industrial problems such as waste disposal and environmental remediation.
1. Environmental Protection
• Compostable waste management and recycling solutions.
• Processed food industry waste management and recycling solutions.
• Soil pollution remediation.
• Water pollution remediation.
• Agricultural waste management and recycling solutions.
• Integrated and sustainable farm management solutions.
• Specialized fertilizer development and production.
• Crop straw utilization: nutrient fermented feed.
• Microbial feed additive for livestock & poultry production.
Address: Building No.4, TI-Park , Hongshun Road, Huaming Hi-Tech Zone, Dongli Destrict, Tianjin, P.R.China
Contact Person: Jing Sun
Tel: +86 22 8437 8958