Research Center for Laser Engineering
Established in 2015, Department of Laser Engineering, Tianjin Research Institute for Advanced Equipments, Tsinghua University (hereinafter referred to as “DLE, THTI” ), is the industrial incubator of laser equipment technology from Prof. QiangLiu’s team in Tsinghua University.
Prof. QiangLiu’s team have engaged in researching laser equipments especially in high power lasers, frequency conversion technique, laser industrial equipments leading in China.
DLE could provide wide range advanced laser technology and solutions, and related product development services.
- Nanosecond infrared/green/ultraviolet laser
- Picosecond infrared/green laser
- All solid-state laser machining equipment
1. 10W-class 355nm ultraviolet lasers: Excellent beam quality and the feature of on-demand laser pulses， mainly used in marking and cutting of ceramics, sapphire, glass, etc.
2. 30W-class 355nm ultraviolet laser: mainly used in ultraviolet precision processing industry.
3. Picosecond pulse ultra-fast lasers:
4. Laser Marking Machines:Field-proven by our customers.
? Design, manufacture, test of the laser equipment and research and development for its industrialization.
Address: Building #5, Kechuanghuigu, TI-Park, East of Hongshun Road, HuaMing High-Tech Zone, Dong Li destrict, Tianjin
Contact Person: Rebecca Han